The Lake Erie Islands Historical Society, in conjunction with other island businesses and non-profits, is responsible for many great island events all year round on South Bass Island. Check this page for updates on our upcoming 2019 events.
- May 15 – Museum Opening - Monday - Sunday 11am - 5pm
- June 8 – 3rd Annual Put-in-Bay Music Festival at Perry’s Victory Monument Grounds
- June 15 - Museum Opening Party 4p-7p at Museum
- June 15 – 45th Founder’s Day in DeRivera Park
- August 8 – 17th Annual Island Auction at Heineman’s Winery
- September 6-8 – Historic Weekend
- September 24 – 26 – Road Race Reunion
- October 5 – Island Wine Festival
Put-in-Bay Road Races
Want to know more about the Put-in-Bay road races? The Put-in-Bay Road Race Heritage Society has all the information you could ask for!